Why Catholic Academy?
What Makes Us Different?
- All students benefit from the study of Religion through hands-on, innovative lessons.
- Teachers and staff guide students through the discovery of the living God, Jesus Christ.
- Weekly Mass is held every Wednesday for the CAW community. Students and staff also gather one Sunday a month for a family Mass. In addition, every day begins with a morning prayer led by students, teachers, and the Principal.
- Purposeful, engaging integration of STREAM in all curricular areas.
- All students have weekly specials in Art, Music, Physical Education, and Spanish. Middle School students also engage in a weekly Coding class!
- Differentiated teaching to meet the needs of our students.
- Catholic Academy of Waterbury offers extracurricular and community service opportunities to its students that include: Student Council, Karate, Cross-Country (boys and girls), Basketball (boys and girls), baseball and softball.
- The extracurricular life of our school is a top priority. We have a dedicated staff who volunteer their time after-school to make sure our students' needs and interests are met.